Each year all local clubs report their volunteer hours, donations from fundraising or inkind to GFWC Georgia. As you know we report activities on an annual basis from January 1, 2017– December 31, 2017. All reports must be postmarked no later than February 1st.
Why Report? There are many reasons why we could report our activities to the State each year.
- Reporting documents the history of your club and ultimately the history of our state.
- Statistics are compiled at the national level allowing GFWC to receive grants and partnerships with national organizations.
- It documents your Club’s 501c3 non-profit status.
- Reports are judged each year on the State and National levels, all clubs who turn in reports are eligible to win awards and State recognition which in turn can be attractive to potential members and/or for corporate sponsorships and/or fundraising.
- Reporting is also important to highlight and share your club’s creativity and interests with our membership. It can be used as a source of inspiration to other clubs to either implement a similar project or use it as a basis for developing their own programs.
Tips: Compile a report for each project your club does as it happens during the calendar year to be compiled into the State Report in January and submit to the State no later than February 1st.
- Keep a reporting log for each project
- Decide if the project is a Community Service Program, Partnership or Advancement Area
- Decide where to report your project – speak with your 2nd VP when in doubt.
- If a project falls under multiple programs the club should determine which Community Service Program to report the project in. There is no cross reporting.
- Record the number of members participating– the number of members participating should not exceed the number of dues paying members
- Calculate the number of volunteer hours for each project
- Calculate the number of dollars donated
- Determine the In Kind Donations – Refer to the In Kind Donation Guide provided by GFWC at gfwc.org
- Write a narrative telling the story of what you accomplished. Remember the who, what, when, where, how and why of the project
- Create a master club file with the President or Report Chairman to keep all reports to be compiled into one report for each area in January and sent to the State Reporting Chairman – postmarked no later than February 1.
End of Year Forms: The time is quickly approaching for Georgia Clubs to begin compiling and submitting information & funds to the state office.
As a reminder:
- The Directory of Officers form is due annually by June 1st, even if there have been no changes. The majority of clubs have not mailed in their Directory of Officers form.
- Christmas at Tallulah Falls School donations are due 10/31/2017….just a little over a month away.
- Membership dues are due 12/01/2017 and must be post marked no later than December 1st to be counted as received on time.
Note: When you mail in your membership dues voucher, please update your club’s membership roster. Emailing your club’s membership roster to the state office is extremely important as information is cut, pasted and shared with other state reports. This is a tremendous time saver and helps ensure correctness of data.
Updated membership rosters are to be emailed to the state office at: email@example.com with a copy to Membership Chairman Kim Sekulow – firstname.lastname@example.org. If a member changes their address, email address or phone number, please let the state office know.
Copies of Treasurers Vouchers for General clubs, Junior clubs, and Juniorette Clubs were provided at Institute. Below please find all forms.
Reporting & Judging Forms
- GFWC GA Goal Sheet
- Directory of Officers Form (Due June 1st, even if there have been no changes)
- Membership Roster Form (Excel) (Due Dec. 1 with dues -email to State office with copy to Membership Chairman)
- GFWC GA Club President’s Form (Due Feb. 15)
- 2016-2018 Reporting Guidelines
- 2017 – Reporting Workshop PPT presented at Institute
- All Reporting Forms – PDF (Due Feb. 1st)
- All Reporting Forms – Word (Due Feb 1st)
- Communication & PR Contests (Due Feb 1st)
- Note to Members: Public Issues Chair, Linda Mote will be moving to Clayton, Ga. Although all forms are now updated with her Clayton address, if you submitted an older form with her Dunwoody address – that is acceptable she is receiving mail at both addresses.
Treasurer Forms – Dec. 1st deadline
- 2017 All Vouchers PDF (5)
- 2017 Voucher – Junior
- 2017 Voucher – Juniorettes
- 2017 Voucher – Tallulah Falls
- 2017 Voucher – District
- 2017 Voucher – State
CSP Reporting & Judging Forms – Word Format due Feb. 1
- Arts Community Service Program form – Word
- Conservation Community Service Program – Word
- Education Community Service Program – Word
- Home Life Community Service Program – Word
- International Outreach Community Service Program – Word
- Public Issues Community Service Program – Word
- Additional Table pages numbered to 60 – Word
CSP Reporting & Judging Forms – PDF Form fill-in Format due Feb. 1
Options: 1) Print and fill in manually by hand or typed or 2) Fill in data, save as a new document. Note: Older versions of Adobe may not save the data, so please TEST this first by entering data and saving.
- Arts Community Service Program – PDF form fill-in
- Conservation Community Service Program – PDF form fill-in
- Education Community Service Program – PDF form fill-in
- Home Life Community Service Program – PDF – form fill-in
- International Outreach Community Service Program – PDF form fill-in
- Public Issues Community Service Program – PDF form fill-in
- Additional Table pages numbered to 60 – PDF form fill-in